Construction Trades - Site
1152 Lexington Blvd, Jackson, MI
Jackson Area Career Center Construction Trades Program Site House
This soft-modern, custom-built English cottage design is the 33rd Jackson Area Career Center student-built house and is located in the popular Three Forty Farms subdivision. This new house will make you feel right at home the minute you step onto the stamped concrete porch and enter through the beveled glass front door. Light pours in from the two-story foyer and floods the open great room through the 12’ half moon window that brings the natural setting of the private lot into the living area.
An open stairway to the upper level loft and the beautiful maple floors will invite you in to take a look at the well-appointed kitchen. There you will feel the spaciousness of the tray ceilings or linger in the cozy living room with its custom fireplace.
This home is built with quality materials and fixtures throughout. The many extras include the lower level walkout with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, entertaining areas, and a patio.
· 2,424 sq. ft. plus an additional 1,100 sq. ft. of living space in walkout
· 4 bedrooms
· 3.5 bathrooms
· First-floor laundry
· Large open floor plan
· Formal dining room
· Cozy living room with custom stone fireplace
· Beautiful kitchen with lots of light, quartz countertops, porcelain and glass tile, and service bar with large opening to great room.
· Stainless steel appliances. Dual fuel Jenn-Aire grill (Convection-electric-grill)
· Breakfast nook full of windows with doors to deck overlooking landscaped back yard
· Dramatic foyer with open staircase to second-level loft area – a great space for family computer center, workout room, etc.
· Private first-floor master suite with sitting area, door to deck, spa tub, double sink, walk-in shower and large closet.
· Lower level walkout includes well-appointed, full kitchen including appliances, large entertainment area, fourth bedroom suite, and full bathroom.
· Stone and glass tile in kitchen and bathrooms
· Plenty of storage
· Closets with built-ins
· Neutral color scheme
· 2.5 car heated garage
· Landscaped yard
· Lot size 101 X 200 (.46 Acre)
· Forced air gas furnace
· Public water/sewer
· Character and extras throughout